Brand new construction comprising of 24 apartments in the heart of Athens city centre. The 10-storey building is designed by experienced architects following the latest environmental and structural codes. With an A+ energy efficiency grade and advanced structural computer modelling performance, the property’s simple yet stunning architectural design stands out within the neighbourhood and wider city. All levels are above ground and the building also boasts parking facilities on the ground and basement levels, a true rarity in Athens city centre. It’s proximity to most major sites Athens has to offer as well as outstanding transportation links nearby, gives considerable flexibility as to how the building may be utilised.
Located within Athens city centre, Agios Nicolaos is an up-and-coming vibrant residential and commercial area with a range of eateries. It’s pegged as being one of the next major areas to rise in Athens and, given its proximity to most major sites and its excellent transport links, it’s little surprise investors are increasingly looking at this area for early market entry. There are two metro stops within Agios Nicolaos and a suburban railway that connects the airport with central Athens and the national rail network. Agios Nikolaos is near all the major tourist attractions. A 5-10 minute metro ride takes you to the Acropolis, Syntagma square, Kolonaki and the main museums among other much-loved areas.
• 4,5 km to Ancient Pantheon
• 3,4 km to Syntagma Square
• 4,5 km walk to ancient Olympic (Kallimarmaro) Stadium
• 25 min walk to Omonoia Square (2 km)
• 4,8 Km to Plaka
• 5 km to Acropolis museum
• 17 km to port of Piraeus – Gateway for Aegean island
• Between two metro stations – Attiki 6 min walk / Ag.Nikolaos 3 min walk
• 4 km to Kolonaki Square
• 1,2 km from the nearest suburban railway station (to Airport – aprox 30 min rides)
• 2,1 km from the National Archaeological Museum
• 40 amazing beaches within 50 min drive
• 9 min drive to motorway- Leoforos Kifisias
• 3h drive to ancient Delphi, ancient Olympia (among other sites)